cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meijer Pickup?

Meijer Pickup?

I made the mistake a few weeks ago assuming that a pickup placed on Meijer.com would count since my Meijer account was linked and that’s how Target works. Well obviously I was incorrect. 

is there plans to add Meijer.com to be like target? 

7 Comments
ScottyS
Former Ibotta Employee
Status changed to: Investigating

ScottyS
Former Ibotta Employee

ScottyS
Former Ibotta Employee

kucksmom
Rewards Hunter

I have 5 trips I have done and I thought they were syncing between mperks and my ibotta account. I had a lot of deals that should have posted I am really bummer.

somecreative
Shopper

Oh god I so hope that isn’t the case because I just picked up a bunch crap today from Meijer pickup. My card is linked. I don’t understand why stuff wouldn’t count?  I bought special items just because of ibotta 

Dlund100
Rewards Hunter

I just had the same issue. I wish it was more clear or I would have gone into the store to do my shopping especially since I get repeated ads about shopping online/delivery/pickup for my food. I missed a few bonuses due to this problem this time. 

Fletc1sl
Rewards Hunter

Ever since Meijer changed its online ordering system for pick up it hasn’t worked with Ibotta. I have just stopped using Ibotta because I don’t want to go into the store to shop - haven’t done that in years.