cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Option to attach pictures to help ticket

Option to attach pictures to help ticket

It would be helpful, and save time for both users and Ibotta staff if we could attach pictures to help tickets when submitting. 

If I have to submit a ticket (which has been every trip lately) I have to wait a couple of days for the email requesting pictures of products and bar codes. Then another wait for the response. 

It would save us all time if we could just attach the pictures when we submit the tickets.

8 Comments
Dana
Deal Expert

You can always add pictures to it. Click add file and add the pictures.

Nique
Saver

Yes, once you submit the ticket, go to Help to find it, tap the circle to the right, and find your ticket. You can add the pictures there. No need to wait.

I submitted a ticket on Saturday and added photos and screenshots right after. On Monday morning it was resolved!

Screenshot_20210505-093740_Chrome.jpg

SJYoung
Deal Sharer

I don't see anything saying add file??

Screenshot_20210505-084010_Ibotta.jpg

SJYoung
Deal Sharer

Thank you, Nique! I never knew you could do that. 

Dana
Deal Expert

Screenshot_20210505-093244_Chrome.jpg

Nique
Saver

@SJYoung You're welcome. Happy to help.

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Delivered

dramaspoiler
Saver

You can just attach the pictures in the email you get confirming the receipt of your ticket.  I assume this starts the process if you attach the pictures else not it waits day assuming it was resolved when you read the FAQ in the email.  Normally it gets resolved in a day if it's simple to the point in your explanation.  I give them all support to save time.