cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printable item lists!!

Printable item lists!!

I would love to have the ability to print a list of the items I’d like to redeem as a reference for when I’m shopping.

Some stores it can be hard to get a signal in and by having a printed list, it would help expedite my shopping. I’ve been typing up or creating a list online with the store I’m headed to, but that can be very time consuming. 

16 Comments
crissylivengood
Rewards Hunter

GUYS I HAVE THE ANSWER!!!  JUST GO TO WHERE IT SHOWS ALL THE OFFERS YOU HAVE CHOSEN, HIGHLIGHT THE ENTIRE LIST, RIGHT CLICK, PRINT!  

mybackhurtin
Rewards Hunter

I couldn't agree more with this!!!!  I'm so tired of writing down a list of items I want to purchase and making notes of the details when I should just be able to print a list and take it to the store with me!!!!

Pattyben
Shopper

Went to Walmart yesterday and learned something I didn't know.    I use my cell phone and had a terrible time with the connection.    Since I have Walmart+ and really need for the scan and go to work, I walked back to the computer department.    I was discussing this with the rep.   He said to turn off the cell connection and turn on the Wi-Fi connection for Walmart.  They has a free connection for their customers.   Worked perfectly.

Good information to know.

Pat

Janet1964
Rewards Advocate

@Pattyben @Thanks for the info 

Janet1964
Rewards Advocate

I spend more time writing the list so that I don’t forget anything than I do shopping!

Esocker
Shopper

I, too, use the Walmart wifi, but there are always spots in the store where it doesn't work.  The grocery stores I shop in also offer wifi but it almost never works.  I spent at least 10 minutes recently finding the one area in the store where it worked just so I could verify an item.

And as far as doing screenshots or right-clicking on your list goes, I have a really long list so that would be a crazy number of pages - and a lot of work!

Can we all start a petition to get Ibotta to add this back (as I mentioned earlier, you used to be able to do it from their website but then they went to being only an app)?