cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: $1k Club in just over 3 months!

Tikiki
Core Shopper

@RCKCreatEnt   Thank you!

Your McStackskys are so helpful at my KA. Keep on posting your great deals! Today, your mention of the SB Seeds of Change deal helped me score a freebie! (The SB gods were smiling upon me today-unbelievably both the Seeds of Change & Mamba deals were immediately credited without need for review.)

Janet1964
Rewards Advocate

@Tikiki 

Congratulations! Awesome job!

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Tikiki CAN'T WAIT to get my hands on a Seeds of Change heat and eat bag of rice. There's also a McSTACKsky for Werther's Original popcorn, 75¢ apiece from CheckOut51 and Swagbucks, I think both are Walmart exclusive

Tikiki
Core Shopper

@Janet1964   Thanks 😊 lady! You, too, were/are instrumental in my success! So glad you’re back in the saddle posting your fabulous finds again! 

SaverGirl67

@Tikiki  Congratulations girl!!!  You are killing it. From $0 to $1,000 at the speed of sound. 🎉

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Tikiki  That's amazing girl - slaying it and having a great time doing it too!  You are always so upbeat and happy, adding so much to our community!

Tikiki
Core Shopper

@SaverGirl67  Thank you for all your help! 😊

Tikiki
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY  You inspire me with all the amazing deals you discover Deal Master! Thank you for sharing and caring. 🤗 😍

💥And YES, this Ibotta-ing IS so.much.fun💥 

0 Likes

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@Tikiki , wow!!! 🤩🎉🎈Great job! That is an amazing accomplishment. 💕 Thank you for sharing! 

Tikiki
Core Shopper

@Mikosmama   Thank you! And thank you for sharing all your great deals and finds with all of us! 😊