cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2x CDC app questions

Zombie
Core Shopper

1. Can someone check and tell me the expiration date for the older of the two current Big G cereals get $5 WYS $25 offer? There are 2x offers. I know the newer offer expires 10-15.

2. Does anyone know how long it takes for a threshold offer to return to your list after your receipt is processed for a partial redemption??

I submitted a receipt around 3am on Friday towards this offer. The receipt was processed almost instantly. I am now about $6 under the $25 threshold. But the offer expires on either Sunday or Monday (I can't remember which day, and it won't let me see the details right now because it doesn't show up when I search), and I'm worried that it won't return to my list in time for me to meet the threshold.

Screenshot_20220813-170641.png

Screenshot_20220813-170701.png

0 Likes
9 Replies

Re: 2x CDC app questions

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Zombie  08/15

0 Likes

Zombie
Core Shopper

@Icequeen813thank you! Hopefully it will move back to my list by Monday.

0 Likes

Zombie
Core Shopper

The offer has STILL not moved back to my list yet... I'm pretty irritated by this since I've spent almost $20 towards this threshold purely because of this offer (otherwise I would have waited to purchase). I always try to time my General Mills purchases to line up with the CDC threshold offers.

Do you think CDC will honor it (even though the offer is currently missing from my list) if I go purchase the remaining $6 that I need to meet the threshold and then submit a ticket?

Has anybody else experienced this?

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

If it’s not showing , I wouldn’t chance it.Perhaps,in your area, it was pulled early. 3C418801-1FFD-4FFA-8FB4-A63DF3D0AA8B.jpeg

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Zombie  I just saw this

8A1FAE37-E4BF-4833-B197-1C49169994EB.jpeg

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Zombie 

I have never seen a threshold offer disappear before after progress.  It always stays active and viewable.

Did you go for it?  Keep us updated.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Zombie
Core Shopper

@Rickibotta I remember at least one other time the CDC app did this with my General Mills threshold offers. I can't remember if it returned to my list on its own eventually or if I had to get customer service to fix it.

I totally forgot that this happens (to me) or else I would have just finished the whole threshold in my last purchase.

I'm just planning on submitting a ticket.. I purchased the rest of the products because of the rebate, they need to make good on the offer. I sent a chat message to their CS Sunday afternoon so that there would be time for them to fix it today, but I haven't heard back from them 😕

0 Likes

Zombie
Core Shopper

@Icequeen813 yeah I've had that new threshold offer available for several days now. They always seem to overlap slightly. Immediately prior to submitting the receipt the offer is stuck to, I was able to pull both threshold offers up via search at the same time. Then, after submitting my receipt, the offer just never went back to my list

0 Likes

Zombie
Core Shopper

@Rickibotta CDC support finally responded to my help request today saying that the offer is now expired so they cannot move it back to my list (lol), but if I attach pictures of my receipt and product barcodes, they will gladly review my purchase.

I sent the requested pictures, and was credited $5 for meeting the spend threshold within 15-30 minutes. They actually manually add the submission to my redemptions list and it looks identical to the other redemption entries. Was also added to payouts almost instantly.