cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$5k member

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

I have reached a major Ibotta milestone by earning $5,000.00 in rebates. Thanks to everyone for sharing your deals and Ibotta strategies to savings on new items and the everyday items I was already buying before using Ibotta.

OBSHOP_0-1639103534291.jpeg

Don't let what you don't have prevent you from enjoying what you do have.
41 Replies

Re: $5k member

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

That's amazing! I just really started using Ibotta again over the past few months once I discovered KrogerCB and started paying attn to SK and some others. I can't believe how much I have saved and how much I've been able to buy for next to nothing or get for free and donate to people in my neighborhood that can use it!   My friends think I am so silly for my rebates/couponing, but I can't believe I didn't do this before now!

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Shopgirl 

My ibotta earnings funded my new hobbies fishing and shooting

0 Likes

TXbelle
Super Saver

@OBSHOP 

Congrats!!! It's a milestone. Wonder how long it'll take us to hit  10k???

I was talking up Ibotta with a fellow saver I happened on at Kroger last week.  I showed her my total on my app. She said  $80 wasn't much but I corrected her that that was just what I had on account that the total was the number below 5k+. Her eyes got really round and took my referral code. She thought she was really saving by using the Kroger app's dqs til I showed her the cash back option. I don't know if she will follow through but I like to plant seeds. 

MeLMeL11
Skilled Saver

@OBSHOP  congrats 🎉

Marethundsabre
Skilled Saver

Congratulations, that's a great achievement. It's amazing how much money you can save using Ibotta especially if you can stack deals. 

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@OBSHOP  Woohoo! it seems like you accomplished this feat in a relatively short time.How long? 

0 Likes

Sorensoj
Skilled Saver

@OBSHOP 

Congratulations 🎉🎈🎊 on your milestone achievement.

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

@OBSHOP Well done!  Hitting $5,000 is impressive.

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Icequeen813 

I joined Ibotta in March 2020. Then I joined the community discussions in December 2020. I have used many of the deals posted by @Icequeen813 @FelskyNY @Be-Bop-A-Lula @Tikiki @Janet1964 @Rickibotta everyday app users post new saving opportunities in the community.  Thank everyone for sharing your deals.