cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACCOUNT and ACTIVITY (bell) Buttons Removed

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Gone is the ACCOUNT button in lower right.   You now find your earnings (and receipts) by clicking the green bubble in the upper right that shows your account balance

Gone is the bell in upper right.   The ACTIVITY is now located in the dropdown in the upper left 

EDIT: Changed thread title and complete post due to my misunderstanding and ignorance...lol.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
24 Replies

Re: Thanks ibotta. Love extra clutter in earnings.

Kristymm21
Deal Sharer

I agree.  Also where is the earnings tab where you can see all of your receipts. I have looked all over and can't find it.?

0 Likes

Re: ACCOUNT and ACTIVITY (bell) Buttons Removed

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Kristymm21 

Earnings list, including receipts, can now be found by clicking on the green bubble in the upper right

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Nique
Rewards Advocate

The app changed right before my eyes this morning.

You can also see your earnings by tapping on the green bubble on the right.

Screenshot_20220818-150708_Ibotta.jpg

0 Likes

Saipan
Deal Expert

@Rickibotta

It has been that way for over a month on my interface. I have gotten use to it.

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

I found the earnings information.

It is under the icon at the top RIGHT where the amount of money is.

I had to scroll up on the top part of the page and saw the My Earnings link.

@Rickibotta , I don't see anything different under Activity than before.  All my earnings are under My Earnings.

Personally, I wish they would get rid of the piggy bank on the Withdraw page so that My Earnings would be visible without scrolling.  At least make it smaller!

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Sorry for the confusion earlier.  I swore the little popup message this morning said the earnings was combined with the activity in the upper left.  

To mitigate confusion,I have renamed this thread and updated the OP for accuracy.

0 Likes

Saipan
Deal Expert

It takes an extra "click" to get to the my giftcards section, and anything else under the profile section.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

I just noticed the Ibotta homepage was reconfigured!

0 Likes

123Save
Deal Ambassador

As with any change to something that really didn’t need to be changed, I’m not thrilled. We’ll see…for reference, here are the 3 pop-ups describing the changes.

D830E668-DDE6-4E92-A5B6-B0790B8571CB.png

EDB6DDB4-ACFA-4278-8C4B-495FDF88912F.png

A81EAC30-7F23-4A12-A22B-22487CDE5F24.png