cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
baltmarcosyli63
Rewards Hunter

could you help me with my ibotta basin that was blocked in about a year I could recoveri miss ibotta a lot i love this application please can you activate me

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
mmoore01
Deal Master

Welcome to the Ibotta Community.  The Ibotta Community is made up of Ibotta users like you.  We don't have the ability to look at or change user accounts.

If you have a problem with your account, you need to contact Ibotta Care.  Since you can't get into your account, you will have to email them.  Their email address is support@ibotta.com.  It can take 2-3 days to get a response back.

If you haven't used your account for a year, be aware that you could be charged a $3.99 inactivity fee after 6 months.  No charge is made if your balance is zero.

Good luck.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
mmoore01
Deal Master

Welcome to the Ibotta Community.  The Ibotta Community is made up of Ibotta users like you.  We don't have the ability to look at or change user accounts.

If you have a problem with your account, you need to contact Ibotta Care.  Since you can't get into your account, you will have to email them.  Their email address is support@ibotta.com.  It can take 2-3 days to get a response back.

If you haven't used your account for a year, be aware that you could be charged a $3.99 inactivity fee after 6 months.  No charge is made if your balance is zero.

Good luck.

0 Likes