cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aisle's new Shopping List feature

Ibotta-Addict
Skilled Saver

Aisle Users:

Who understands the new "Shopping List" feature on Aisle? Many items listed there (at the time I am posting this) are not pictured in the rebate gallery (e.g. Lily's & Partake).  A couple of days ago I submitted a text inquiry about whether everything on the Shopping List is eligible for rebate,  or only the items pictured in the gallery.  The following was their reply, that is not clear to me:

• I'm really sorry for the confusion! The updated list is the one that is pictured! Hope to see a new receipt from you soon!
0 Likes
6 Replies

Re: Aisle's new Shopping List feature

cjwoody
Rewards Advocate

@Ibotta-Addict  It’s not necessarily the item pictured.  Depending on the offer, you can redeem various varieties and sizes unless explicitly stated otherwise.  For example, Barnana Bites are pictured, but I redeemed the Barnana Crisps FAO the other week, and it was accepted.  Is there a specific offer that you are questioning?

0 Likes

Ibotta-Addict
Skilled Saver

Yes, @cjwoody, that is clear to me.  My question is about the new Shopping List link: https://vip.gotoaisle.com/f791294fa4a94d8ca84cfe0a41bcf04f

Many items on the Shopping List are not pictured in their rebate gallery ( e.g. Partake & Lily's). So I am wondering if everything on the Shopping List is rebate-eligible, even if not pictured in the brand gallery?

0 Likes

cjwoody
Rewards Advocate

@Ibotta-Addict  Ohhhhhh gotcha!  Didn’t realize that the shopping list was a thing… I don’t know the answer, but my guess is that the original list with pictures is correct and that the new shopping list contains errors.

0 Likes

Ibotta-Addict
Skilled Saver

Yes, @cjwoody, it remains a mystery to me. I'm not gonna chance it unless I know more. I'm wondering if perchance the Shopping List is the summary of past & present Aisle rebates. 

If it were a list of all the current available rebates, I certainly would appreciate it! 

0 Likes

Lovetosavenow
Rewards Guide

I dont understand their jokes. I submitted the receipt on 10th. They said good picture. And 6 days lately it wasnt processed. I text them about status and still nothing

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Ibotta-Addict 

I noticed the shopping list earlier in the week and thought nothing of it.  It is called shopping list so I assumed it is new functionality they will roll out in the future to be well.... a shopping list.

I think thier response meant to say "updated list is the one with pictures."

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes