cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Shopper's Panel - August Rewards didn't post?

Ibotta-Addict
Skilled Saver

Am I the only one who has not received the $10 credit for August ASP rewards?

I did receive 25-cents credit for a survey, but not the $10 credit for receipts. 

0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: Amazon Shopper's Panel - August Rewards didn't post?

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Ibotta-Addict 

That is extremely odd.   Mine posted like clockwork.

It sounds like they did not count at least 10 receipts from you..

I suppose you will have to open a ticket.

I hope you get it sorted out.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Ibotta-Addict
Skilled Saver

Yes, until this time, mine also have always posted like clock-work.

From my view, I see that I successfully submitted 11 receipts....and from all indications, all 11 "passed screening." 

Yes. the "submit a ticket" option apparently is a "call me now" button. We'll see how that works! 

Another life lesson!

0 Likes

SoCalHal
Core Shopper

That happened to me back in July or August. The money remained “pending,” if you will, for more than a week. The initial rep with whom I spoke wasn’t able to rectify it on his end, but was going to pass it off to his supervisor and call me within 48 hours to confirm it had been resolved. When he called back 48 hours later, it had not been resolved, and then he pretty much ghosted me. 😂

I think I then just messaged them through my Amazon account, and included the details of the previous interactions, to expedite connecting of all the dots. I don’t think anyone every contacted me to say, “We fixed it,” but the money did finally make its way to my account. So, just make sure you follow-up with them until someone gets it taken care of. 

0 Likes

Ibotta-Addict
Skilled Saver

I appreciate your comments, @SoCalHal! Yes, it's becoming a circus for me. The first gal I spoke with on the phone reported that she submitted a ticket for me and that I should hear back in 3-5 business days. Subsequently I received 2 nonsensical canned email responses.

I feel bad for your experience, but I'm thankful to hear that I'm not alone here and that yours eventually got resolved.  

0 Likes