cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are you participating in Aisle since its revamp?

Ibotta-Addict
Skilled Saver

If anyone is still doing Aisle after their "change" (from text rebates to paid subscription), I would be interested in hearing about your experience.

46 Replies

Re: Are you participating in Aisle since its revamp?

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Ibotta-Addict  Nope!

PT00
Skilled Saver

Yes, I am participating in the NEW revamp. The subscription service was discontinued about two months ago and they are back to a slightly revised text format. The payment process has been upgraded and I was paid within 24 hours so I am happy with the revamp.

cjwoody
Super Saver

@PT00  this is fascinating.  What are the new offers like?

Ibotta-Addict
Skilled Saver

I appreciate your update, @PT00! I participated in their original text-only format. I was on the "waiting list" for their revamped format (subscription), but then lost touch with them. 

Did you like the revamp (subscription)? Do you like the RE-revamp (back to text)? Is there a way for us former peeps to get back in the loop? 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@PT00  I was one of the the original users of Aisle, When Tiffin went to subscription service, I was no longer was interested! Please provide a link & information about new format @FelskyNY  

0 Likes

PT00
Skilled Saver

I did not do the subscription service. Takes the fun out of finding a good deal 😉 

This is the most recent offer..

For Target only!! 

Text "Twice toothpaste" to the number below to receive offer.

914-350-5754

There was a 25% off Target Circle and 1.50 Ibotta when I did this last week but now it is 5% Target Circle and 2.00 Ibotta (yep, it went up). I think they are still testing the waters with this new format so it is like "surprise" when a new offer pops up. 

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@PT00  Thanks I got the offer, so I must still be in the “system “

Ibotta-Addict
Skilled Saver

Thank you, @PT00 .

i also received the text with the offer for Twice. Since there is no mention of aisle or how to avail of other offers, I remain confused.

How did you get the memo to text the code word to that number?

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Ibotta-Addict  That’s the old Aisle # we scanned receipts to. I looked it up in my Venmo account