cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BIC Razors- How does KCL know when Ibotta rebate starts?

Dean

🤔 Imagine having this info early.

https://thekrazycouponlady.com/2022/06/05/bic-soleil-hybrid-and-flex-razors-1-moneymaker-at-walgreen...

Posting tip: Add viewable photos using the toolbar's camera option.
5 Replies

Re: BIC Razors- How does KCL know when Ibotta rebate starts?

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Dean 

I was going to post this for you on Wednesday night once I could verify if an ibotta rebate actually existed <and> whether or not the C51 offer of $6 WYB2 had reset.  I also wondered about the advance notice KCL got on this one.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

LizH4011
Core Shopper

Yes!! I saw that too and was wondering what I was missing. 

0 Likes

Dean

This just adds to my belief that KCL and others have turned into retailer promotion sites and no longer consumer sites. I find it odd that KCL just happens to find deeply discounted clearance items and high value promotions that no one else reports on. Great way to drive traffic to the stores and sites. That said, they do provide good information, and the coupon search is very useful. 

0 Likes

Dean

@Rickibotta 

So KCL was right about the date but I just noticed they’re wrong about the deal. It’s not a MM because Ibotta requires 2 items purchased. Looks like they corrected the post. Maybe CO51 will have a deal tomorrow to stack.

https://thekrazycouponlady.com/2022/06/05/bic-soleil-hybrid-and-flex-razors-1-moneymaker-at-walgreen...

0 Likes

LizH4011
Core Shopper

Yes! I thought the original deal on KCL had been changed. 🧐

0 Likes