cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blake's seed bar search

Marethundsabre
Skilled Saver

Hi everyone,

I have been looking everywhere for the Blake's seed bar offered on Ibotta everywhere. Anyone have luck finding it? If so, where? I have even tried finding it online at Walmart, Target, Giant, Wegmans and even Amazon. No luck whatsoever. It looks really tasty and I really would like to try it. Especially because it's a great offer on Ibotta. I was looking for the single bar to not only see if I like it to order in bulk but also to redeem the offer. If anyone has any ideas where I can find this unicorn, please let me know and thanks to all of you that can shed some light on this quest.

0 Likes
12 Replies

Re: Blake's seed bar search

Loves2Save
Skilled Saver

@Marethundsabre  Sprouts farmers market. Only place I’ve found it. Their website shows the closest location in your area I believe as well.

Saipan
Super Saver

Ditto

0 Likes

jlhersback
Skilled Saver

I found it at woodmans but I think those stores are only in Wisconsin. 

0 Likes

Zebrachicken35
Deal Sharer

This item has been FAO for Walmart long enough. I don't know who is responsible for attaching these items to stores, but someone seems to be slacking lately. This offer has been in my free section for about a year now. It's very frustrating to have at least 6 FAO offers that simply do not exist because Walmart or whatever store they've been attached to don't carry them. It would be nice if Ibotta would add a hide/unhide feature to hide offers that just do not apply for whatever given reason. 

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

@Zebrachicken35 

I understand your frustration.  My Target stores got rid of the single protein/energy type bars a long time ago.  My Walmart carries a few in the Pharmacy area and also some in the granola/cereal aisle.  But Blake doesn't appear to be a big seller, so they don't carry it.

Ibotta is a marketing company.  They advertise what the manufacturer or retailer wants to advertise.  They may have a contract that says they can give away 10,000 of these and they will probably stay on here until all 10,000 are gone.

As for hiding offers, there is already a way to do this.  Simply don't put it on Your List.  If you already have it on Your List, then pull up Your List, click Edit at the top right of the screen and then select the red minus sign in the red circle to mark it for removal.  Once you have marked all the ones to be deleted, press Remove at the top right of the screen.

Be aware, if you remove it from Your List, it also removes it from Your List for other stores if it is the same offer.

0 Likes

Zebrachicken35
Deal Sharer

@mmoore01 

I understand what you're saying with not adding them. Part of the issue is that they still are visible which is why a hide/unhide feature would be very helpful. 

I also understand the contract of a certain number of product available, however, if people are not redeeming the offer then it should be relayed to the manufacturer that there simply isn't enough interest in the product or the true availability of the product is no longer there. Once again, this is where that hide/unhide feature would be handy because it wouldn't be seen any longer at all. Pepsi Mango and The Chips Ahoy America's Got Talent are two others showing in Walmart that would be great to hide. I only mention adding this feature because many of us do not have certain products in our stores. It is very time consuming and rather frustrating to have to scroll through offers that don't exist over and over again. While the list is a great feature, it doesn't help when looking for new offers.

0 Likes

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

I personally don't like the idea.  If you hide something and then your store finally gets them in, you wouldn't see them.

As for the Pepsi Mango and the Chips Ahoy cookies, I was able to get BOTH of them from my Super Walmart.  The Chips Ahoy cookies are no longer available, as far as I know.  I haven't looked for the Pepsi Mango in a couple of months, but my Walmart did carry it.  I did have to search through EVERY cooler at the registers to find it, but I found it.

The Walmart app says my Walmart carries the Tazo tea in the 12 oz bottle, but I have never found it.  My Walmarts have never carried Brown Cow, Brainiac Yogurt for Kids or Back to the Roots potting soil.  I just ignore these items like I ignore all the other offers that I can't find or have no interest in.

If you only want to see the items YOU are interested in, that is called Your List.  Prior to going to the store, I select all the items I MIGHT be interested in and then use Your List while at the store.  It allows me to "hide" those offers that I am not interested in.

0 Likes

Zebrachicken35
Deal Sharer

@mmoore01 

You still don't understand when I explained how hiding/unhiding would work from one of my previous comments. So if you have nothing else to add to this then I'm kindly asking you to move on. Thank you for your input.

0 Likes

Edawn24
Rewards Guide

I like the idea of a hidden items feature, and a way to see all the items you have hidden if you want, like the iPhone hidden photo feature or the field agent app hidden jobs feature, for example.

0 Likes