cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can CDC, DQ be used more than once & how?

Dean

I was looking at the Colgate coupon on Alexa shopping list, which is similar to Coupons.com, and noticed the wording about multiple usage. I haven’t used these DQs much so I wanted to know how multiple usage is done. Do you buy two items on the same receipt and both get $1 back each? Can it be redeemed multiple days? Also, about the wording about combining offers - is it (manufacturer coupons) or rebates, or manufacturer (coupons or rebates)?

30930D32-C8D9-4E22-B4B6-31D4AF539C26.jpeg

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

0 Likes
2 Replies

Re: Can CDC, DQ be used more than once & how?

mmoore01
Deal Master

@Dean 

I believe this is a leftover from printed or manufacturer coupons found in the Sunday insert.  This wording is usually found on these types of coupons.

As far as I know, once a coupon is used on CDC, it disappears.

Theoretically, if you bought two, you could use a paper coupon at the store and then submit your receipt to CDC for the second one.  However, they may reject it.  I haven't tried this before.

0 Likes

Re: Can CDC, DQ be used more than once & how?

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Dean 

It is verbiage for PQ, and it is limiting it so you can't get 3 of something with 3 PQs.   If you have 3 identical coupons, you can only use two of them at a time.

If you have two coupons for $1 off 1 item, and a coupon for 75 cents, you could use all three at the same time.  

If you have a CDC rebate offer and a DQ/PQ, you can get two, using the DQ for one, and submit one to CDC.

But, you can't use one Q for more than one physical item unless the verbiage expressly states it.  For example Kroger has coupons that are 5X, stating. '5 times".

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes