cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Care Team response

OBSHOP
Super Saver

Have you ever attempted to communicate your troubles with a Care Team member and felt like you are talking to robot when you are expecting human interaction?

Had a little IT trouble didn't really know who to contact so I sent this message to the Care Team.

Screenshot_20210926-141250_Email.jpg

Well you would no belive the response I received from a CTM which left me wondering who is watching the store? A human or a bottle? See my response to not being able to view account activity.

Screenshot_20210926-141703_Gallery.jpg

Paying full price is optional
0 Likes
7 Replies

Re: Care Team response

Saipan
Deal Ambassador

@OBSHOP

Yes, more and more. One difference between Artificial Intelligence and Authentic Intelligence.

0 Likes

Tikiki
Core Shopper

4F9F11D4-105E-45AF-9B99-7244F96B89A3.jpeg

OBSHOP
Super Saver

@Tikiki 

Then the frustration level increases. So in most cases I evaluate my options so do I contact the Care Team or take one for the team?

In most cases I'll take one for the team and keep it moving. It's painful to read about some of the issues other users are having when trying to communicate with a Care Team member ☝👍for our community manager. 

Paying full price is optional
0 Likes

Tikiki
Core Shopper

@OBSHOP    

Eventually things get worked out in the end. I don’t feel I’ve been shortchanged by Ibotta, in fact, when the 💩 hits the fan (as it does periodically) things get sorted and most often I am more than compensated when all is said and done. I’m willing to persevere until things get resolved. But not everyone has that in them. This is why some folks have no tolerance for Ibotta or couponing in general. Things don’t always go right the first or second or maybe not even the third time. 
I have a number of friends who would’ve given up after the first or second glitch. I guess I’m just a tough old bird 🐦 that way! 😂 

Saipan
Deal Ambassador

@OBSHOP

For that particular matter, I would have gave it a week or two before considering submitting a ticket. It is more of technical issue related to the mechanics of the app. Those generally sort themselves out after 3-5 days on average, my experience. 

Might have considered reporting in PlayStore or here to Laral. All of my apps have glitches like that occasionally.

If related to deals, I generally submit a 2nd ticket re-emphasizing my issue.

0 Likes

TXbelle
Skilled Saver

@OBSHOP @Tikiki 

Case in point, and I have a receipt. I needed 2 items yesterday to complete my WW. At Kroger I bought 2 super coffee drinks and 1 Barilla legume pasta ( which I did thinking 1 would finish the Barilla bonus and get the $.50 in addition to the rebate of $.75, making it not a great deal but good enough to finish the WW. It posted correctly except the Barilla bonus didn't finish. They asked me to review the transaction and I panned it (not my usual response). Then I sent a ticket in. I got the autobot email that I replied it didn't solve my problem. I checked this morning and lo and behold, I was upgraded to 2 Barilla legume pasta rebates but still a 1/2 finished bonus for 50¢. So I am more than compensated. I'm sure a real person made the "correction" because I think these bonuses are impossible to intervene in. 

Persistence, when you are in the right, doesn't have to be rude but you don't have to give up either. When I have gotten the end email asking me to rate my help, I believe it is my responsibility to give positive feedback to the Care Team member who helped me. And yes I feel really bad for giving the 2 , instead of 5. 

Overall, I have had great experiences with the Care Team. But I am eternally grateful that we have LaraL as our liaison, if things get too frustrating. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Tikiki. This.  Yes.  You get it.  Nothing wrong with being frustrated about a situation, but resolution often is a finesse game.  The care team is not out to get us, so patience is our friend.

@Saipan. Yep , Lara is our tech support.  She feeds our issues to the IT folks.   I also would never submit a ticket for technical support to the care team.  I would shoot you an IM before I would do that...lol.  I couldn't imagine contacting the Xfinity billing department about my router settings.

@TXbelle  if you have Aisle, remember to submit receipt for your $4 ($2x2) on the Super Coffee if you haven't exhausted your limit yet.  And agreed on rhe patience.  In terms of value added to the care team ibotta is the best in its space IMHO.  Slow at times, may appear clueless at times, but always willing to help, and always comes thru in the end.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"