cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CDC 9/1

cjwoody
Super Saver

👀 Has anyone else’s CDC/PayPal activity been going bananas today?

15 Replies

Re: CDC 9/1

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@cjwoody 

I have no CDC/Paypal activity today.

What is going on?

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

@cjwoody Yes, mine has! I started to post earlier asking the same question. I'm waiting for CDC to realize it and start reversing things. I'm not touching the money sent to PayPal since I know it's duplicate payments. 

0 Likes

Zombie
Skilled Saver

@cjwoody yeah, 2 hours ago I got a "YOU GOT PAID" notification from CDC. Since I didn't remember having anything pending, I checked the app and saw that 3x rebates from the 22nd had been paid out. Thought it was weird because I normally keep track of pending transactions by leaving the "receipt received" notification visible until they are approved, but I just shrugged and assumed the must've been really behind...

Didn't bother to look twice until I saw your post, then I realized that they were duplicates of my last 3 redemptions. HOWEVER, I don't believe that the amount for my total earnings has changed (even though I got an in-app notification pop-up congratulating me for earning a badge for reaching another mile marker (mile marker is not reflected by my total earnings though lol). Also weirdly, even if I factored in the duplicate payouts, I still shouldn't have reached that mile marker. Lots of weirdness!

0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

@mom2furkids  @Zombie  @Rickibotta  Wow, this sounds like a problem that could add up real fast for CDC.

0 Likes

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

@cjwoody Yes, this could be a very expensive issue if they can't correct it. I checked and like @Zombie mentioned, my CDC earnings haven't changed, but my PayPal balance has increased. Glad I don't work for their support team right now!

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@cjwoody 

I bet it is worse for their tech team.  I don't even know what a  mile marker is.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@cjwoody @mom2furkids @Zombie 

Same here. $7.50 total in duplicates actually deposited into PP today. Purchases were from 8/16 and 8/18 for which I’ve already been paid. 

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

@Tikiki My duplicate purchases were from 8/18 and 8/23. If it were contained to just one day then it wouldn't be so bad but clearly it spans several days. What a mess for them!

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@mom2furkids 

Total mess. I have quite a bit in PP, so if they are able to reverse the payments the money will be there for them.