cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: CDC 9/1

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Rickibotta  I’m not sure either… @Zombie  what’s a mile marker in CDC?  

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@cjwoody 

I have only had one CDC redemption this month.  I had one 7/31, and then on 8/.24 I was paid for ratio yogurt.,  I haven't had any dups.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

TXbelle
Super Saver

@cjwoody 

It happened to me too. It's only 2 $1 additions and I have had some issues with their customer support. I thought it was a change of heart for one of my issues. But I finally got an email saying what I was credited for and it wasn't one of my issues. I have more than the $2 in my pay pal account and I don't want CDC taking back more than what they accidentally put in. I didn't know that a company could remove money after it was paid in.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Tikiki 

I'm not sure how I feel about this.  I never really thought about merchants just being able to pull money from my PP without my making a purchase.  I agree it is their money thought if they accidentally deposited it, and I guess you could always dispute PP if they took more than owed.  I have probably between $2000 and $3000 in my account, so I should take this whole mess as a wakeup call to at least move a vast majority to my checking account.

I hope you guys all get this sorted out.   Quite a mess for sure.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Zombie
Skilled Saver

@cjwoody @Rickibotta well this is actually quite stupid lol. Technically the in-app pop-up notification called it a "badge" that I'd earned. I referred to it as a "mile marker" because it said that I'd earned the badge for redeeming a total of $50 worth of rebates.

NOW, back to my comment about it being stupid... So I opened the CDC app to try to locate my profile so I could take a screenshot of the badge/mile marker so I could show you what I was talking about, and I can't find anything anywhere in the app with any sort of progress badges. Thus stupid. 

TLDR: Badges/mile markers are achievement awards by CDC for cumulative progress, however they don't actually seem to appear anywhere in your account/profile.

Sandy8829
Deal Sharer

I received payments to PayPal also.

0 Likes