Did you mean: 

Re: Count me out

Nique
Skilled Saver

@Janet1964 Thank you!

TXbelle
Skilled Saver

Are you feeling any better today? Saw your reply to the mwmm and it seems like some of your **bleep** is back. Hope you're mending.

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hope you feel better soon!

Janet1964
Super Saver

Today I had a rough day, but there is nothing else I can do but read, text and watch TV. I have enjoyed reading the encouragement from my online friends. It is helping to lift my spirits.

Thanks everyone

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Janet1964 

Just curious, have you been dealing with loss of smell and taste?  I hear that a lot, but my neighbor had COVID and he didn't experience that.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Janet1964
Super Saver

@Rickibotta 

I have not had that symptom., thank goodness.

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Janet1964 Thank goodness indeed! Please keep us posted as we continue to root for your (and your hubby’s) speedy and full recovery! 💐

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Janet1964 everyone would do well to develop palettes for bitter, sour and spicy 

I've been a big fan of apple cider vinegar for 10+ years, thanks in no small part to one Dr. Joe Esposito, a chiropractor who also has an expansive expertise on nutrition.  He's also the reason I shoot for at least 2 low meat to no meat days a week; I limit the amount of times I drink carbonated soda - that sort of went to heck when I developed a fondness for kombucha and sparkling probiotics, that thanks to Ibotta; I avoid buying sandwich bread (can't totally lick my jones for baguettes and bagels); why I'm conscientious and wary of high fructose corn syrup (can't totally ace that out of my life); and why since February - I think - I've been shooting for more intermediate fasting - shut down most eating and drinking by 9p at the absolute latest but preferably sooner then eat again 8+ hours later

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@RCKCreatEnt 

Ex-wife #1:  bitter

Ex-wife #2:  sour

Currently looking for:  Spicy

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Janet1964  Just boosting you back up to the top where you belong.   Try to stay hydrated, vitamin C and Zinc.  My neighbor lost her taste and smell and it took a while to get it back.  Hope you and hubby are doing OK.  Be sure to get up and walk around a bit if you can.  Do some deep breathing and coughing to keep your chest clear.   Know you are in our thoughts (and prayers).