cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Count me out

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Janet1964  SOOO glad to hear you’re feeling a little better!!!☀️☀️☀️ It does take enormous strength to shower when you’re sick. It’s one of those tasks we definitely take it for granted. I hope you feel refreshed and are on your way to a full recovery! Is your hubby feeling better, too? 

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@Janet1964 

I know exactly what you are talking about.  Just take it easy baby steps one at a time. 

Paying full price is optional

SaverGirl67

@Janet1964  Happy to hear you’re feeling a bit better. Recovery can be slow so try to take it easy and rest as much as you can.

Let us know when you reach the bored stage of recovery and hopefully we can help raise your spirits. 

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Janet1964 

How ya doin?  Was just thinking about ya and reckoned I would check in

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

TXbelle
Skilled Saver

I'm glad you are feeling a bit better. We all hope that you and your husband continue to improve. Virtual hugs to you both.

Janet1964
Super Saver

Hello Everyone,

I am feeling much better. I think I am human again. The headaches have been terrible but I am starting to see light at the end of the tunnel. I can only sleep laying down  in bed for no more than 3 hours, but am getting good at sleeping in my recliner.

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Janet1964  So glad to hear - yay! Please take it easy and I’m continuing to send love and support. ❤️💐

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

@Janet1964 It’s great to hear that you are recovering!

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Janet1964 

Glad 2 hear from u again.  The community is just a bit less when you aren't around.  All the stores must be terribly lost without your patronage

I resemble your other remarks.  I have not slept more than a couple hours nonstop for years, although that is for different reasons.   And when my back hurts from the bed, I have to move to the recliner.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

TXbelle
Skilled Saver

@Janet1964  So glad to hear you are feeling better!  Hope your husband is mending as well. My husband is a pro at recliner napping but I haven't got the knack. I can snooze just sitting on the sofa though. Sitting up will make breathing easier. Rest and recuperate.