E4E4A2BF-6535-42D5-966D-D36DA6EEE066.jpeg

 who else is watching on ABC

0 Likes
5 Replies

Re: Coupon con

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Linky with more details

https://www.13newsnow.com/article/news/crime/the-con-abc-show-coupon-scam/291-85e1156f-85f2-44ea-8b3...

I had not been aware of this, but it is one episode of "THE CON" TV show that aired last night.   I found episodes of the show on my ON DEMAND, but the one from last night is not available yet.  I will check out in a few days when I see it available.

@Icequeen813 Thanks for the heads up.   If only you could have told me the day before so I could DVR it and avoid commercials.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  It’s available On Demand now

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Icequeen813 

Thanks for the heads up.

I do see it is available with my Xfinity OD.   Hopefully others have it available as well with their carrier..

Was it good? 

For me it will be like Sister Act;  I will have to try to enjoy it in spite of Whoopi, rather than because of....lol

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  Very good True Crime Series in  it’s second season , narrated by Whoopi Goldberg.  I’ve watched every episode. 

0 Likes

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

@Icequeen813thanks for posting, watching it now!

0 Likes