cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

coupons.com processed but no payout

ct
Saver

I submitted receipt for Walmart yesterday. The receipt was automatically processed within minute, but no payout to paypal so far. Did anyone face this issue before?

0 Likes
9 Replies

Re: coupons.com processed but no payout

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@ct 

Are you saying you got the emails saying you have been paid?  My offers always seem to take 2 to 4 days to process.

What do the entries mention in your PAYOUT HISTORY and the REDEMPTION HISTORY in your app?

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

ct
Saver

It was "Processed" in redemption page but didn't show up in payout page.

I got the payment today after submitting request via cs chat

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

The REDEMPTION HISTORY one is most important as it pertains to progress and payment.  I sometimes wait a day or more for the payout actually go through PAYOUT HISTORY and get to PAYPAL.

Glad it was sorted out for you though.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

dramaspoiler
Core Shopper

Same thing happened to me.  Basically it's processed and approved but not paid out.  How long do I have to wait before asking.  I got PayPal payment on a subsequent redemption but old one $1 is still missing payout.

Do I have to wait a week before inquiry. What is the average wait?

Thanks

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@dramaspoiler 

I would wait 48 hours.  Up to you.

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@dramaspoiler @ct  same for me! Reports CDC not working yesterday 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

CDC still  having problems… showing approved& paid, however nothing In PayPal…

0 Likes

dramaspoiler
Core Shopper

@Icequeen813 I agree so frustrating.  I read somewhere that they are planning to discontinue CDC I wonder if that is why the system is glitching on purpose at this point.  I try not to use the app unless I really have too.  I only redeem like less then 5 things this year.  Good luck to all.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@dramaspoiler 

At one point the plan was to discontinue their PQs by year-end so they could focus solely on the rebates,  but that no longer seems to be certain.

I have heard nothing about them discontinuing the rebate app..  They would be foolish to even consider that.  If anything, I think they will gravitate towards multiple redemptions.  They already have a great deal of infrastructure in place that they could leverage for a pivot towards a more pure rebate play.