cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CVS Customer Support

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

Is it just me, or is CVS Support the worst?

I placed an order online for two items.  The items were on sale AND there were Extra Bucks rewards and coupons that were applied to the order.

It turns out, one of the items was out of stock, even though their website site said the pickup store had it.  That item was cancelled.

Before going to the store to pick up the one item, I noticed that they credited my account part of my Extra Bucks, but no where could I come up with the total that they came up with.  So, I called CVS Customer Service.

The lady I talked to said I would get the Extra Bucks awarded, but she could not tell me if the coupons were applied or  anything to do with Extra Care.  I would have to talk with them.  

I asked to talk with a supervisor.  I was told that they could not transfer me to a supervisor, but they could contact me within 48 hours.

I said OK and hung up.  I then called CVS Extra Care and their systems were down and I was told to call back in 30 minutes.

I never have these issues with Walgreens.  You talk with someone in Customer Service and they fix the problem.  

Is this normal for CVS or am I just having a bad day?