cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: DOLLAR AND A QUARTER TREE

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01   Did you notice the signs (I should have taken a pic other than the $1.25 pic).  It says something along the lines of some items are UP TO $1.25.  But it looked like the entire store was $1.25 if you ask me, not just "some items"

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

Verbiage seems sensible.  Maybe they have to manually adjust each price?  🤣

After all, maybe they also have dollar tree tech guys too.......lol

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  Everything rang up at $1.25 nothing was ringing up at $1.00, so the fact that they say that is misleading.  It gives you HOPE that there may be a random $1 item, when in fact your Dollar Tree dreams are broken, crushed.  Even though Dollar General is 5 miles away, I may have to start a new shopping venture.

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

My Dollar Tree had a few items that were 2 for $.89 or 2 for $1.00 before this price increase.  I assume it says that in case they still have something that is less than a $1.25.

0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

@FelskyNY  Ugh, my DT is also a $1.25’er.  Had to pass on the Halls and Suave soap and body wash since I really don’t need any of it.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cjwoody  Yep... I did the hand soap but skipped the body wash. I was hoping to get to Wm but that didn't happen. Just a different mindset from FREE to DO I NEED IT.

0 Likes