cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EDITED SCAN AGAIN! Kevita FAOs BACK!

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

*EDIT:They magically returned (just as they appeared!) and I was able to scan my receipt and get credit. They were gone for about an hour…*

But still, be sure to scan! This has been a public service announcement! 📣 

Scan right before you buy! Don’t be a Tikiki!!!!

419C064E-AE28-43D0-A1B1-EE870BBB419E.jpeg

Kevita FAOs pulled between the time I entered store, purchased and scanned receipt! I’m out the $2.68. This doesn’t seem legit! 

24 Replies

Re: SCAN AGAIN! Kevita FAOs pulled

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@FelskyNY  You were right! Shoulda gone at 5 a.m.!!!! 

0 Likes

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

@Tikiki I HATE when that happens. You would think I'd have learned my lesson by now, but nope. Just Monday I had Oui and Oui dairy free on my list. Bought them without first checking that they were still available and they were gone. My feelings were hurt. Fortunately this is a brand I like and I still had CDC cash back and Fetch points, but still. ☹️ I so feel your pain!!

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@mom2furkids @These literally popped up this morning around 5 am and we’re gone by…9:30? Ugh! At least I like kombucha…not worth returning.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Tikiki 

If I check at the store (not necessarily right before I check out, but while at store), and it is not there when I submit the receipt:

if it is refrigerated or frozen, I return it, otherwise, I open a ticket with ibotta.  

They have always awarded in this situation

(I sometimes am tempted to not return the refrigerated/frozen since they always credit, but I never 100% count on it)

I always scan every item for match while at store, no matter how many times I have done same deal in the past.

Then I have no second thoughts about opening a ticket.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@Rickibotta So you’d say open a ticket? 

0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Tikiki  Wow, I am kinda in disbelief.  I have never seen something pulled so quickly.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Tikiki 

If  you scanned while in store and it said match, I personally would open a ticket.

If you noticed the offer was in your list that morning, even if there was no countdown clock, but did not scan at store, I personally would not open a ticket.

You can always open a ticket, regardless circumstances.   As I say, all they can do is say 'no', they can't take away your birthday.

Let me know how it works out.  Best of luck

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Tikiki  Is it still on your shopping list or is it gone-gone-gone

0 Likes

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

@Tikiki FWIW, esp since you have screenshots of the offers I personally would open a ticket and see what happens. And it really is crazy how quickly they were pulled. I'm guessing maybe they weren't supposed to be released yet, but people had already clipped them so I would think they'd be honored by customer service since you purchased it same day. Can't hurt to try.

0 Likes