cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: SCAN AGAIN! Kevita FAOs pulled

Dean

Still showing for me on iPad and iPhone.

B87D3ACE-45E1-4151-A31B-BEB066A20952.png

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@mom2furkids @FelskyNY @Rickibotta @cjwoody @Dean 

EDITED AS THEY REAPPEARED AN HOUR LATER!!! So weird. I got my credit-I’m good! Thanks for your advice and commiserations!!<——— *edited for spelling! 

Loves2Save
Skilled Saver

What a pain. I had that with the Barnana bites lately. On my list while I’m home, not an option in the store, appears again a day later. Nope, not playing that game. Although I guess I did for months and never picked them up because they always vanished when I looked in the store. 

Glad you could get your money back!

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

@Tikiki I am so glad it worked out for you! Woo-hoo! What a crazy situation but thankful for the happy ending!

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Tikiki 

Glad it worked out for you.

No judgement, but it is 'commiserates'.   🤣    

(not sure why I enjoy torturing those in the field of law.........lol)

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@Rickibotta  Nope, (But I did misspell it!)

1BAA9686-0663-4348-A41E-9BE3971E06BA.jpeg

Just sayin’!!!! 😉

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Tikiki 

Ha.  I thought you had used it as a verb when I corrected you.  That is what I get for not paying better attention

(o you edited it afterwards)

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Re: EDITED SCAN AGAIN! Kevita FAOs BACK!

mmoore01
Deal Master

I found the Kevita Probiotic at my Super Walmart, but not the Prebiotic Shots.  Went to one of the Walmart Neighborhood Markets this morning and they had the Prebiotic Shots in THREE flavors.  I picked up the Pineapple Blueberry Mint.

I haven't tried it yet   

0 Likes

KimS
Saver

On your screenshot you have the header “freebies”. Is that something you set up? I don’t see that anywhere when I’m searching for products. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@KimS 

From your home screen, there is a slide bar on the bottom, one of those is for freebies, although most are actually BOGOF 

0 Likes