cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fairly Upset

CDWelker
Deal Sharer

So, Ibotta finally adds Grove Collaboration and I been shopping with Grove for over a year now. Even better the rebate comes after I make my purchase....Just so unkewl!!!

0 Likes
8 Replies

Re: Fairly Upset

123Save
Deal Ambassador

Instead of being upset and thinking Ibotta’s timing is uncool, why not be optimistic? I know we all need to vent sometimes, but I’d be happy if an obscure retailer like Grove Collaborative that I frequent was added to Ibotta’s partner list.

CDWelker
Deal Sharer

I get what your saying, however, that does not help me right now when I could have gotten a rebate on my order that was a substantial amount. Which I do every month and have been so for over a year now. Allso, it seems to be a rebate for new customers not current customers.

0 Likes

123Save
Deal Ambassador

What rebate are you referring to? I only see the 4% cash back offer. How is it only for new customers? New customers to Ibotta or Grove Collaborative? Sorry I’m not understanding your issue.

E0EF9D36-5EC5-4152-837F-C326FDDD09AA.jpeg

0 Likes

CDWelker
Deal Sharer

I see that now, I guess I thought it was for new customers because that’s the portal it takes you to when you click shop.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@CDWelker 

If it were for new customers, and you had been shopping monthly for a year, it wouldn't have mattered if it were before your most recent order or not.

Anyway I agree that if you shop them monthly this is good news for you for all future months.

I get it that you may be frustrated, but you make it sound personal that they waited until you placed your order and then said it was time to roll them out ....lol 

If I had a dollar for every item I bought an item just outside the window of when ibotta added a new offer, I would be rich.  We can't win "em all 

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@CDWelker  Grove has been a retailer for a bit now.You should scroll through.retailers every week or so 

0 Likes

CDWelker
Deal Sharer

really, its the first time it popped up on my screen saying it was a new retailer to Ibotta...weird

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@CDWelker  Homepage on Ibotta under online shopping 

BA76CF88-4E7D-4AEC-BC81-6467F0F706CB.png

0 Likes