cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: False Duplicate Submission?

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@dramaspoiler 

Did you get all your receipts worked and get all your monies?

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

dramaspoiler
Core Shopper

@Rickibotta  I got credited for all the tickets I submitted.  They are fairly quick less then a day turnaround most of the time (I just make sure they have everything they need so it gets credited when they pick up my ticket immediately without back and forth).  I just ask for what was actually submitted since that is the support screenshot proof I have/gave and beside even if the original offer was higher I figure by me submitting at the lower amount that is the amount I agreed to.  So far the support team is great as I have been credited and made whole on all ticket issues I have experience example pending offer, missing offer, can't find rebate and incorrect quantity.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@dramaspoiler 

I'm gad they took care of you.  One less thing on the plate to take care of or follow up on after all.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

armack
Shopper

My apologies for the lack of an update - I've been quite busy this week.

Ultimately after some further clarification with the ticket, the support person asked for the usual "image of the product and the barcode" evidence that is requested for a missed item and I received the credit earlier this week.

I have no idea what triggered them to think it was a duplicate receipt in the first place, but I'm guessing they reviewed it more closely after my second response to the ticket and realized it wasn't and thus credited me as expected.

As usual, patience and a clear explanation of what was expected is the key - I just got kind of confused/offended by being accused of uploading a duplicate receipt and wanted to see what experiences others have had.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@armack 

Glad it all worked out for you.

0 Likes