cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fastest IBOTTA Ticket Resolution - "Mary I" (4 minutes)

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Yes it was an easy one, but I expected a 2-day turnaround time.

I purchased three of the Sweet Earth alleged pizza products, and the TC 30% discount did not come off, so a manager who is not good at math had to manually override it  simply set price to $3.32 each  ($4.69 less 30% is actually $3.28, but still a great deal.)  Anyway the receipt was pretty faded, and it did not list each on a separate line, instead showing as "3 @ $3.32, etc) 

Regardless, initial submission only gave me the $3.25 for a single redemption, so I asked for the missing $6.50.

And 4 minutes later, my new bestest friend, 'Mary I' sent me her response, and I had my scratch.

Shout out to Mary.    @LaraL  Let her know how much it was appreciated

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
8 Replies

Re: Fastest IBOTTA Ticket Resolution - "Mary I" (4 minutes)

MeLMeL11
Skilled Saver

Im going through the same issue with the sweet earth from target...so it must just be THEIR problem....I didn't get credit for buying the breakfast bowl , and 2 wraps ( but I let that go because I didn't have a screenshot and I did get credit for 2 others....<<<sidenote...anyone else have issues when you get 2 different flavors of something and have a limit of 5, but it doesn't pick up all the flavors????>>>

.....also didn't get my 10.00 credit for the depends, I submitted a ticket with all the screenshots and upcs,  got an email early this morning that I was credited, but it didn't say how much, I assumed it was correct until I got to work and saw they ONLY gave me 3.00 which is the current depend amount and nothing else............so p iss ed, I put in additional comments,  they better have it fixed or I will just return all of the !@#$....

Thanks for letting me rant! I just get irritated when you spend all the time planning, buy the right stuff and it doesn't work....THEN ask for help and it STILL is messed up, after following all of the procedures to get it corrected. 

...ok, I'm done... lol

Sorensoj
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta  Does Mary I take requests?  And is she here all week? 🎤🎶

0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@MeLMeL11   I feel like that’s me, EVERY day, EVERY shopping trip! 🙄 I FEEL your pain, sister!

MeLMeL11
Skilled Saver

@Tikiki  "Brother" ...lol...but it's ok, is it the cat pic?...😆 j/k

....yea, this situation is getting worse by the minute,  they responded back and only gave me 1.00....I'm still missing 7.00 more...and it's not complicated,  I made it easy by spelling  out what was wrong and providing pics

.....I know they work hard and have a lot to do..... but I prefer QUALITY over quantity! Take your time with the tickets, most of us will be fine with a 1-2 day wait if it meant it was done correctly...just saying 🤷‍

.....they did my first ticket within 8hrs and this last one within 8 as well, which in theory is aweaome.......but not with these results 

Zombie
Rewards Guide

I've also had REALLY FAST ticket resolution time over the past month (4 tickets total), but 4 minutes is pretty dang impressive.

All 4x of my tickets were solved within maybe 4-8 hours. 2x were resolved immediately, the other 2x needed pictures and were resolved very shortly after I attached the requested pictures to my ticket. I was shocked at the turnaround time. 

0 Likes

Kozbb4424
Rewards Hunter

happy yours was resolved. I two bought two pizzas online target and have not received  my money. 

0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@MeLMeL11    😂 Oops! Sorry man, my bad! 😂 (No way on the cat 🐈 pic! We are a two black cat, two manly men plus a Tikiki household!) 

MeLMeL11
Skilled Saver

@Tikiki  😆 all good

....think I'm too superstitious for an all black cat...my last two have been all grey with a hint of white on the belly (like the Sheeba cat, and that actually was the name of one)