cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Fetch Rewards Question - Free Ticonderoga Pencils

Dean

About the deal to get free pencils posted here and elsewhere. The offer details state “Limit 3 offer submissions per user, 3 offer submissions per receipt”. Does that mean 3 free packages? And whether they’re done on multiple receipts or just one?

EE1893BA-22BF-4E57-A760-EDDDD70DA4FA.png

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Fetch Rewards Question - Free Ticonderoga Pencils

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Dean 

Yes, you get $1.50 off a package.  You can do 3 on one transaction, or you can get credit for a total of 3 across multiple transactions.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Dean 

Yes, you get $1.50 off a package.  You can do 3 on one transaction, or you can get credit for a total of 3 across multiple transactions.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Dean

$1.50 off a package or each package? I’m sure you mean each package. Interesting that none of those savings sites mention multiple packages.  Guess no one bothered to check after the cut and paste. 😬

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Dean 

Same as ibotta.  $1.50 off each package with a limit of 3.   You could get $4.50 back if you got 3 on one receipt.