cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fetch Rewards Reminder

mmoore01
Deal Master

I received a text message today that my "points are set to expire in 65 days due to inactivity."

Yes, points will expire if there is no activity for 90 days, but I use fetch almost every day.

Did anyone else get this text message?

0 Likes
5 Replies

Re: Fetch Rewards Reminder

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@mmoore01  Currently I have only 107. In the last  6 months I redeemed points for a few Target & &Longhorn Steakhouse GC. I did the same with SB 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mmoore01 

I have never even gone 7 days without scanning. I am surprised you went 25 days. 

For those who don't want to do it all the time, you can submit up to 35 in a rolling 7-day period.  So you could save all receipts up and submit to ASP on the 1st of the month and scan up to 35 FETCH at same time.  Whatever works for each person.

I usually have 75 to 125  receipts to FETCH each month.  I always scan FETCH receipt in the store if also submitting to CDC. SB, SK, or ibotta.  Else I do it as soon as I get home.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

MeLMeL11
Skilled Saver

@mmoore01 

...I have never seen this...but just like you, I use my fetch literally almost every day

.....be careful, it could be just a spammer trying to get your info and hack you...who knows

0 Likes

swallow
Core Shopper

@mmoore01 , maybe the said inactivity refers to no redemption recently? You can contact them to clarify, or better yet, cash your points out to gift card or Paypal quickly, just to be safe so you won't risk loosing your hard earned $

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

As I already said, you just need to submit any receipt.  Redemption also counts

Official word:

https://fetchrewards.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115015784667-Do-points-expire-

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes