cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flipz After School Specialz Giveaway Game

Tikiki
Core Shopper

6942E385-A708-483D-899D-A3498E07D151.jpeg

You are all winners in my book! But a few among us (namely @FelskyNY and @Xiao ) have already won valuable prizes for playing the Flipz After School Specialz Giveaway Game! 

Get your deets on the game at https://www.flipzafterschool.com/

Full contest rules are listed at the bottom of the webpage, please read those for how the contest works.  If you’ve purchased Flipz recently it is definitely worth your while to enter, but no purchase is necessary. (Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with Flipz or its parent company-I just found the information about the contest and wanted to share.) GOOD LUCK! 🍀 

62 Replies

Re: Flipz After School Specialz Giveaway Game

Dean
Deal Ambassador

Seems like you can only submit one receipt per day. I've got three. First one today and didn't win. But got a coupon. Try again tomorrow. 🤞

“Come out to the coast, we'll get together, have a few laughs…”

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

@Tikiki Thank you for posting.  Like @Dean, I didn’t win, but got a coupon which feels like winning.  Good luck.

Dean
Deal Ambassador

I guess it would also be helpful if we included that there’s Ibotta and Shopkick offers. Plus HEB coupons if you have one. Check my post for more info. [Shameless plug 😬]

https://community.ibotta.com/t5/deal-stacking/heb-4-flipz-chocolate-pretzels-5oz-for-1-52/td-p/54720

914330F0-C348-4D75-8D5E-72E09B9BC24C.png

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Tikiki  Thank you for making a new post and also a shoutout - you ROCK! 🎸
@Dean  No such a thing as a shameless plug but very valuable info!

mom2furkids
Core Shopper

@Tikiki Thank you so much for sharing! I have recently purchased these myself so I participated and wonder of wonders..... I won! 

Donnelle,

Congratulations–it looks like you’ve won a $25 GameStop Gift Card! Now, all that's left to do is for us to validate your receipt. Once that happens, you’ll receive another email confirming your prize!

Got a young'un with an Xbox so I will put this to good use in checking something off the Christmas list that's already a mile long! LOL Thank you again! 🤗

Dean
Deal Ambassador

Congratulations! 🎉🎮

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@mom2furkids  Woo-hoo, way to go! 

mom2furkids
Core Shopper

@Xiao Thank you and congrats to you as well! 

And since we know there really are winners to this game, the rest of y'all keep trying if you have the receipts to do so. Fingers crossed for everyone!

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mom2furkids   $25 - that's great - I was happy with $5 !!!!

@Tikiki, you are awesome.  This is why you can never "overshare" - even if there is just 1 person that you help (in this case multiple people) - it is so worth it!

Thanks again - you rock!