cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Food Lion Cashback

Blair199120
Deal Sharer

Does anyone know if I go and shop at food lion and let's say later that day or the next day after shopping I go to Ibotta and select those offers I want cash back for will Ibotta still give me cashback for the matching buys/offers even though I chose them after I shopped versus before since my food lion buys are connected to my food lion MVP card? I tend to forget to do it before. 

0 Likes
5 Replies

Re: Food Lion Cashback

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Blair199120  You need to download Ibotta app & choose the items that offer rebates, then upload your receipt 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Blair199120 

First of all, since you must be linked to earn CB at FL, you don't suit receipts.  You must add offers before you shop because receipts are 'processed' immediately upon purchase.

If there is a store where you have the option to submit receipts instead, you have up to 7 days to suibmit your receipt.  So you can add the offer after purchase, but you then run the risk that the offer may expire before you add and scan.  For unlinked accounts, it truly is best to add offers before you shop and then submit before you leave the store.  That optimizes the chances you will get paid.  You still would have 7 days to add any new offers for other products that are introduced and can resubmit.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

MeLMeL11
Skilled Saver

@Blair199120 

Food lion is a link only store.....and I think what you're asking is will your offer count if you shop first and forgot to add an offer , then go back when you get home to add it?? Correct???

....if so, I will say that with Food Lion I have personally added after and have received credit as long as you add it before midnight. Most Food Lion credit is always applied the next morning.

Now I wouldn't always rely on this, but it wouldn't hurt to try if you ever find yourself in a situation like that in the future.

Hope that helps.

MouseyT51
Rewards Hunter

I have shopped 2 times in the last week at Food Lion but I haven’t gotten any cash back from purchases. It usually won’t let me select offers even. 

0 Likes

MouseyT51
Rewards Hunter

It doesn’t show me any way to add offers!

0 Likes