cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For you flowers

SherryHeard
Rewards Hunter

I have tried "For You Flowers" 2x. Both times I ordered the PREMIUM item. Both times I have been completely embarrassed by what was delivered. Both times I was offered a $10 gift card for a future purchase. Both times I explained that I didn't plan to use them again & then was issued a 30% off refund. I wanted to alert other users as well as ibotta of this. I would rather wait & get a local florist on the phone or go in & pick the item myself. 

Labels (2)
4 Replies

Re: For you flowers

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@SherryHeard   Carnations are premium? omg.. I never heard of this company . 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@SherryHeard  Do you mean From You Flowers?

0 Likes

Madaboutflowers
Rewards Hunter

I have so much to say about this shady company! I tried ordering flowers , picked them out, filled out the card, and enter the zipcode

to where I wanted my flowers sent, they then ask me to log into my Amazon account or create new account with them, I thought maybe the Amazon affiliated, and as soon as I tried to login they charged my account for 54$ and my flowers where only 34$ and I NEVER REVIEWED MY ORDER OR FINISHED MY ORDER AND NOW THEY SAY I NEVER ORDERED FLOWERS SO ITS MY BANKS FAULT!! I am so mad and I contacted every Facebook page with this name and they all

claimed to be hacked!

0 Likes

Francoise
Skilled Saver

Sorry this happened to all of you. I'd have been disappointed and angry too! The following should help in the future:

Recently, it occurred to me to use Instacart to send flowers.  I simply shop the selection at a grocery store near the person I'm sending flowers to, just like one would with groceries! Never ever will I go back to using expensive ftd / florists for sending flowers. Highway robbery is what that is.

0 Likes