cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Goodbye 20 dollar cash out to GC minimum- Yaaayy

SoCalHal
Core Shopper

Oops, now I realize you’re referring to a completely different section than I posted (long day). 🙃

That section still has a $20 minimum for me. 
I didn’t sign up to be a beta tester. But if you did, perhaps this is one of the adjustments they’re trying out. 

2C0F771C-4663-44E4-AB9E-CE98D53AC53C.jpeg

0 Likes

Amckinney7
Core Shopper

@SoCalHal 

I think what they are referring to isn't part of beta at all. I withdrawal from the home page where it says giftcard (formally Ibotta pay). Each giftcard has a min. For example Subway, I do $5, Walmart $10. You earn cash back and each giftcard counts as an offer..so I buy multiple with earnings at the minimum amount

Screenshot_20211012-225817~2.png

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

I did Chipotle for my son the other day.  I gave him $5, counted as a credit, and paid for 1/2 his lunch.

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Sounds like this has been around for awhile and I just wasn't aware of it. Thanks to everyone that helped sort it out!

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

I tried to WITHDRAW to a Walmart gift card from the Account screen.  I did not see anything about getting a percentage back or counting towards a bonus.

When I selected Walmart, my only choices for Amount were $20.00, $25.00 and $50.00.

When I BUY a gift card from the Home screen, I see the minimum ($10.00 for Walmart) and the percentage earned (0.5% for Walmart).  I can enter any amount from the minimum to $250.00.

It is possible that a new process is being tried for select users.  

Personally, I think Ibotta should get rid of the WITHDRAW to a gift card option since it is a better deal to BUY a gift card.  The only thing that is different is that Withdrawing to a gift card has choices not available for buying.  If Ibotta added these additional choices to buying a gift card, then they could get rid of withdrawing to a gift card or simply send the user to Gift Cards (formally Pay with Ibotta).

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

@Savingcraze That’s interesting.  My withdraw to GC is still a $20 minimum.  Normally I purchase GC with earnings for the cash back and bonus credit.  Perhaps Ibotta gave you the new option to test  because you regularly withdraw earnings to GC.

0 Likes

Savingcraze
Skilled Saver

@Be-Bop-A-Lula @mmoore01 @FelskyNY @Amckinney7 @Mikosmama @Kelbybo824 @SoCalHal And everyone. 

Trying to post a Screenshot of where I withdrew. I'm thinking with it saying "now with" & the other changes, that it's an update of some type!?

Capture+_2021-10-13-11-48-01.png

Capture+_2021-10-13-11-58-08.png

mmoore01
Deal Master

My screen does not look like this.

As has been suggested, it might be a change that hasn't been rolled out to everyone yet.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Mine is $20, although I usually pay with Ibotta or roll to my bank acct.

0 Likes

Kelbybo824
Rewards Hunter

I’m trying to download savings (cash) to PayPal. Less than 48hrs new. Maybe that’s why mine isn’t working. This is a question really? I’m sorry to bug

0 Likes