cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got the Walmart Grocery Delivery Blues

Skim
Core Shopper

Just sitting here at the window...like a dog waiting for a human to come home . 
Delivery window was 5-6 and it’s now past 8-are my groceries sitting there scared and alone? 

Is my frozen pizza now soggy ? Has my deli meat kept ? Are my groceries waiting for me on my next door neighbors steps?  

lol lordie .. I’m bored. Where the heck are my groceries ? I even checked to see if they were sitting by my cellar door. 

5 Replies

Re: Got the Walmart Grocery Delivery Blues

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Skim 

In my mind, Hank Williams was singing this.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

Skim
Core Shopper

Omg. You made me laugh - despite the fact that my order has been cancelled and the next delivery time slot is for Wednesday evening. Curse you grocery gods!

Thank you. 😊 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Skim  That's awful! To cancel and then give you a timeslot 3 days away?  Hopefully your groceries aren't sitting in the back of 19 year-old's car for the next 3 days.

Skim
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY  Lol! What a vision you just put in my head! I hope someone was able to enjoy the frozen pizza. 
No,  I guess my groceries were ready but there was no one to deliver them. I had to schedule back on the 13th for this ..so yeah, between that and sitting by the window for 3.5 hours I was rather sour. If they would just call when this happens but they don’t. I had to reach out to CS hours later and they were like “would you like us to cancel ?”(!!!)   
Maybe I should have said no just to see what would happen after that. Let’s just see how long I am willing to wait. Maybe I’ll start walking towards your store and just bring home what I so can carry. 
I was given a $10 promotional code but only after I explained that I don’t drive and the next time slot isn’t until Wednesday.  I guess that would pay for the express delivery if one of those happen to open up. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Skim  At least they awarded you the $10 code, but I'm sure you would have just preferred to have the food!