Happy Thanksgiving

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

Have a happy & safe holiday to all of my Ibotta family & friends! πŸ¦ƒ 

9 Replies

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and restful day (other than the cooking and cleaning that is). Thankful for the friends I've made along the way and the fun we all share.

cjwoody
Deal Ambassador

@Icequeen813 @FelskyNY  Happy Thanksgiving!!!

0 Likes

TXbelle
Skilled Saver

@Icequeen813 @FelskyNY @cjwoody , et al 

Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving! Thank you all for the friendship. I enjoy all the tips and advice ya'll share.  And I like reading the joking and banter.

0 Likes

Marethundsabre
Core Shopper

Happy Thanksgiving, Icequeen813. I hope you have a great day and a delicious meal. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Since I have no friends, I was unable to get the turkey bonus this year.......lol.

But I will not starve;  I will be cooking the 3 lb Butterball turkey breast from last year.

I know IQ had hers as well, but perhaps she has thrown it out or given it away.

Am I the only one eating last year's bird?

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Saipan
Deal Ambassador

I steamed mine up last year. Not the most traditional way, but quick & simple, 2 hours, done. 

I have an older Secura 3-tier job. Pull out the upper two pans and drop in your avian carcass. Hard to over cook it, since it won't dry out in a steamer anyway. Instead of ending up sitting in its juice, the juice tends to gelatize a bit over the meat, or something like that 😁

* Thanks for all the tips, ideas, and heads up on goings on in the shopping place. Hope you all have an enjoyable day with family/friends/whomever.

0 Likes

MeLMeL11
Skilled Saver

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! πŸ¦ƒ

0 Likes

MeLMeL11
Skilled Saver

@Saipan  lol...."avian carcass"

....yum πŸ˜†

You can sure turn them vegan with that description!πŸ˜†