cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone ever shopped on Shein ????

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Just wondering because the reviews of the site are all over the place. 

My son was look for some more trendy long sleeve shirts without breaking the bank. 

Lots of good coupon codes and discounts to stack too. 

0 Likes
5 Replies

Re: Has anyone ever shopped on Shein ????

Rickibotta
Deal Master

I have not used them, but I have heard of them, and I mostly have heard negative things.

• Not BBB accredited
  • Based in China

Think Ali Express.

I have read many complaints about the quality of the items.

I am sure there are satisfied customers too though. 

As is usually the case, if it seems to be too good to be true, it usually is.

We have bought things on Ali Express when it is something we can't find elsewhere such as Odd Future Donut shirts and such.   But we always buy assuming it is inferior, may discolor, sizes will be 3 sizes too small, and  may not last long.  When it goes bad, it goes really really bad and is a pain.  One time, my credit card was compromised a day or two after entering it at Ali Express.  At the time, PAYPAL was not an option.   It could have been a coincidence.

If you go into it with lowered expectations, it probably could be okay.

If you give them a go, let me know how it turns out. 

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  I never heard of Ali Express.  I remember when my boys were into hockey jerseys and we ordered knock offs online from wherever.  I literally took one of the apart because the sleeves were different lengths. Omg what a mess, but they didn't care.  

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Icequeen813  Yeah I saw all the ratings, just wondering if anyone actually bought from there.  I could tell by the prices that the quality was likely sub par.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@FelskyNY  Everlane is great I’ve shopped online .Bought cool stuff 

0 Likes