cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HEB Buy $100 GC Get $20 HEB GC Kohl’s, Home Depot, others

Dean

HEB is having another gift card sale for several retailers where you buy $100 and get a $20 HEB gift card. The retailers are Academy, Bath and Body Works, Kohl’s, The Children’s Place, Home Depot, and Vanilla Visa. The digital coupons are in the HEB app and limited to 1 per customer. I’m not sure if they are also in-store as yellow coupons. Each retailer is on a separate coupon so it’s not mix and match for $100. But it does appear that it can be multiple cards adding up to $100 since the wording says “cards”. This is different than previous sales that said “card”. This sale is only until Tuesday.

Note: The Vanilla Visa card has an activation charge in addition to its face value. I think it’s $5.95 but it could have changed since the last time I bought one. So buying multiple cards is only worth it if you’re  good with getting the $20 GC to cover the extra charge. What I have done before with this offer is buy $100 Visa card and use it to reload my Amazon GC balance when Amazon was offering an extra $10 for reloading $100.

D7F7FAEB-E92D-4DF9-B02D-5101A51BB0E0.jpeg
F86EAE05-1274-4DA7-8A1A-89279E53E454.jpeg

(’๏_๏`) The moment you realize 2022 is pronounced “2020 too”.
0 Likes