cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Hit $2,000 this weekend

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Be-Bop-A-Lula   If I remember correctly,  @mmoore01 was designated as female.   LOL

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

@FelskyNY I remember that one.  Mine have all be female, but a great assortment of age, skin, and hair color.  I should work on updating my Community Avatar like you did.

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

@OBSHOP A party would be great. We have had so much rain.  Today is pretty ugly, but the weekend forecast is perfection.  Let’s plan for Saturday so we can enjoy the patio.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

I'd love to attend, but Mom turns 90 on Sunday, so my weekend is pretty booked.  

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

@FelskyNY That definitely calls for major birthday 🎂 party.  I hope you have a great day with your Mom.  

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Be-Bop-A-Lula   Thanks so much.  Just us - as she gets overwhelmed otherwise. But still a celebration. 

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@FelskyNY 

To celebrate life with your parent/s is one of the greatest blessing families can enjoy. So have a wonderful celebration with mom.  

Every journey starts with the first step

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@OBSHOP  thank you my friend.  It is a blessing.  The fact that she continues to know who I am, I am beyond thrilled. I will share pics with you all on Sunday.