cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How do you use Swagbucks gift cards to pay in-store at Walmart?

mmoore01
Deal Master

@Zombie 

Yes, I have used multiple gift cards at Walmart.  I just scanned each one at the self checkout.

But adding them to your Wallet in the Walmart app is another way.  However, you are limited to five gift cards.

Dean

@Zombie 

Dang! That’s a lot to deal with but unfortunately seems on par for the Walmart experience. I had the same thing happen with inventory count where items have been shown OOS while standing next to them in the aisle and having an employee scan them. I like pointing out errors in the store. I have used multiple printed gift cards at SCO because I prefer to cash out my Ibotta earnings as soon as I can and have had overlap between two cards. Can’t do that anymore though. Thanks Ibotta. But I didn’t know about converting to a physical card. Wonder if it’s possible to reload one online? I’d rather do that then deal with customer service. And I don’t want to do the penny thing with Walmart Pay just to get a paper receipt. 

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

Saipan
Deal Expert

I once combined very many virtual cards to one physical. 

0 Likes

Dean

@Saipan 

Did you do it in-store or online?

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

0 Likes

Saipan
Deal Expert

@Dean

In-store

0 Likes

Jensaves2Htown
Core Shopper

I always trade my Swagbucks points for visa or mc egift cards and then I either buy online for egc for Target  (and tadd to wallet) or order a physical Walmart gift card with free shipping. My Walmart app holds my gift cards hostage at checkout and behaves like it is empty.

0 Likes