cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How long do you save your receipts?

Janet1964
Super Saver

I keep mine in an old bank envelope by the month so they still look great. I have back to beginning of 2020. I recently purged all records through 2019 except for big ticket items and tax returns of course. I still have every bill paid, receipt and scrap of paper from 2020 and forward.

Dean

@Ca1  Some save them for reference in case there’s a problem with Ibotta or other apps. Customer service may ask for a snapshot of the receipt if you open a case. 🤔 I have thought why they can’t view them since we can through the app after scanning them. Others save receipts for tax purposes or possible returns. 

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Tikiki  I am in agreement with @mom2furkids and others who keep the receipts for about a month. I also agree with those who keep ‘big purchase’ receipts much longer. As @Rickibotta said, some are so old and faded but I still keep them anyway. 
As for storage, I used to keep my them in a vinyl bag with a zipper (although it was too full be able to zip), it looked so old and sad, I recently replaced it with a cute little bag and my spirit has been lifted! 🥰