cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am so upset

Janet1964
Super Saver

My receipt from Kroger was pending since I submitted it on Saturday until I went to bed last night at 11 pm and this morning it is gone and like I never submitted it. It only had 2 offers on it, but it caused me to exceed the weekend bonus of $5/18 with 19 offers. I also missed the cetaphil bonus of $1 for purchasing the 3rd time. I am so upset - I checked all weekend every couple of hours to see if it cleared. And of course, it was the first time I didn’t screenshot the claimed offers before submitting.  I used the same Kroger I always submit to. And I submitted before I left the store as I always do. I will never trust a pending transaction ever again. But I was in Walmart for 1.5 hours on Sunday trying to find enough offers that wouldn’t break the bank and make the bonus. I even bought 1 extra in Walmart just in case, but I knew my offers were solid. I bought 3 cetaphil cleansers for 2.50 each and 1 Flipz candy for .75 which I ate on the way home. I lost the $5 weekend bonus, didn’t get the $1 cetaphil bonus ( I already had 2 of 3) and didn’t get 2 offers toward the bookworm bonus. So I lost a total of 14.25. I have submitted a ticket  to Ibotta,  but I am not holding my breath that they will honor the bonuses.

Rant over! I am just upset. You do the right thing and you still get screwed!

16 Replies

Re: I am so upset

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Janet1964  Walmart app has been  wonky for several days 3-4x scanning receipt before “accepted “Do submit to Care Team, you are an active long time user.

0 Likes

Rosie307
Deal Sharer

I have had many similar issues and they always have given me the missing rebates and bonuses.  You have to clearly explain what you missed and expect multiple emails to get it all unless you hit the jackpot and someone reads everything you say!! Good luck 

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

@Janet1964 That really sucks!  I would be upset too. Even without the Flipz, the Care Team should still make it right.  Don’t give up.

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

Oh no I hope they can fix it for you!!!!

0 Likes

LizH4011
Core Shopper

Ah! I hope they get it fixed for you!

0 Likes

MelissaR
Skilled Saver

@Janet1964  There is definitely something glitchy since the last update.   My WM purchase from over the weekend,  I needed to submit 3 times because the first 2 came back with no matching items (even though upon scanning the TC code, each offer was automatically added).  Yesterday I submitted a CVS receipt with 2 items.  First time got no offers found.  Scanned receipt 2nd time.  This morning, only 1 offer matched and credited.  So I needed to send the receipt for the other item.  I also noticed that each time I scanned the receipt, no items were automatically added like previously. I needed to scan the items in each time. 

I don't like that the pending receipts are no longer showing under the bell icon.  I have to go to My Account, then Earnings. 

And this must be new because when I just checked on the receipt, it says

Pending Transaction.  Check back in 46 hours.

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

@MelissaR 

Today, I hit a message saying no offers found on receipt. It was attached and I sent back to the care team and told them where to look on receipt bc everything was there in black & white. Mine says  pending again in 46 hours, just like before. We shall see!

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

I need y’all help. I got a message from Ibotta saying my receipt was denied bc it was submitted by another saver. It was not / it was me. Then I see the following message later on . I am skeptical to answer this. I thought Ibotta never asks for personal info. So before I decide to respond, I withdrew all of my money from Ibotta, even the odd change. Does this look right to you all?

A4C30924-9DA9-47B8-A4E0-2D9EEEB9C13F.jpeg

 can a moderator answer advise me if I should respond to this?

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@JuliannaV 

Thoughts?

(Janet, you don't want input from anyone other than an ibotta employee on this one. )

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes