cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I am so upset

Janet1964
Super Saver

Update:

I decided not to give this info and sent another message instead. The Ibotta team fixed it today and I got all of my money and got credit for the 2 missing offers toward the bookworm bonus. I will go shopping tonight to try to complete this bonus also. I need 11 more offers and my mw is $1/8. Normally, I might let that one slide, but $11 for 11 more offers is not bad! Thanks for letting me vent!!

0 Likes

JuliannaV
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Janet, That is a typical response from Care, but it seems misused in this situation. My understanding is that our team has reached out to you to get this resolved. 

@ShelbyS 

Janet1964
Super Saver

@JuliannaV 

Yes, they did resolve the issue. Thank you so much for checking. That is why I love this group!  It is such an asset and that is why I share on here with others. I had never had that happen to me before and I was freaking out. We were talking almost $15. That was a huge deal for me! Ibotta really came through. Thanks again for all that you do!

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Janet1964  I'm currently fighting for 2 offers toward my Bookworm bonus.  I haven't been doing much shopping lately, but had the Compeed offers reset which I did at both Shoprite and Stop and Shop, for a total of 8 offers and then 2 any receipt.  I'm STILL fighting (since SUNDAY) after sending copies of the front of the product and the UPCs - frustrating.  I'm waiting on the $2 from the Happy Tot (which was a good deal after coupons from their website) and the $7 Bookworm, so I'm waiting on $9.

0 Likes

Nanay071942
Shopper

Yes, it happen to me. Ibotta care team asking my personal info. I just give it to them so I can withdraw my 90 bucks after it locked due to multiple scanning of walmart receipt. 

Tarribear
Rewards Guide

@MelissaR  My CVS receipt today had issues. Only credit me for one when I bought two even though I added second one and scanned upc.  Put in a ticket.  Waiting begins.

0 Likes

MelissaR
Skilled Saver

@Tarribear  IDK what's going on with CVS receipts lately!  I submitted a receipt yesterday, 2 Listerine and 2 GM cereals.   This would have finished up my MW bonus.  Even though it was $1/15 I wasn't even trying for it, but shopping fell into place where I could have completed it. I got notification this morning that no offers matched.  I resubmitted, completely forgetting it was now Thursday.  So the receipt credited within an hr, but the 2 offers went towards WW!

0 Likes