cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I wish....Concerning Gift Cards available on Ibotta:

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Ibotta-Addict  I'm just musing aloud - link your Venmo account to Ibotta as a debit card, then use pay with Ibotta and use your Ibotta funds.

0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Be-Bop-A-Lula  I used to be able to buy Amazon GC’s to work towards bonuses.  It was removed about 6 months ago.  My only Amazon option now is to “withdraw” earnings to Amazon GC’s.

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@FelskyNY 

I would like the option to link my cash app card. 

Seasons change, gray skies will turn blue.

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

@cjwoody Yeah, me too. As @Ibotta-Addict mentioned, I buy GCs with earnings for bonus offer credit.

0 Likes

Marethundsabre
Skilled Saver

It would be Amazon for me. I shop there every month, sometimes weekly. The more Amazon gift cards I have, the better gifts my family receives for birthdays and Christmas. Some years, I even have enough left over after purchasing gifts to allow me to buy a Kindle book.  That's always my goal: have enough left over to treat myself since reading is something I love to do more than anything else and often run out of books to feed my habit. Ibotta is the only app I use that doesn't allow the option to redeem your earnings for Amazon gift cards and I hope they make this option available soon.

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

@Marethundsabre Have you checked your local library’s ebook availability?  I get most of mine through my library’s network.  

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

Libraries have been a big part of our entertainment for years.  I have checked out CDs, DVDs and Blu-rays from my local library.

My wife is an avid reader and lately she has switched to audio books, all free from our library.

We have several Kindles, but our phones are now are choice for audio books and reading.

0 Likes

Re: Concerning Gift Cards available on Ibotta: I wish....

Knrrbone
Shopper

Agreed. I miss that too 

0 Likes

MelissaR
Skilled Saver

@FelskyNY 

I have a Venmo card too (got it for Aisle), it's not linked to my bank acct and I have it added to my Ibotta acct.  I've used it a few times to get $5 WM GC's. 

@Ibotta-Addict  I think the fee is if you're a seller.  Paying for retail purchases using your card is no fee.  Not sure about Venmo, but if you want to transfer your PP funds immediately to your linked bank acct, there is a % charged from the balance.  But I usually select the other option, where it takes 3-5 days to deposit. 

I'd love to get CVS, Amazon & Whole Foods back.  For food, Chick Fil A and Raising Canes. 

0 Likes

Marethundsabre
Skilled Saver

@Be-Bop-A-Lula ,

Yes, I do check out a lot of library books. I also access the ebooks available in my library's system. I also use the inter library loan program. I usually check out between 5-10 books per month. Some months, even more. Everyone who works at the library knows my name and I have been told that I check out the most books each year than their other patrons. I actually used to work there and it was the best job I ever had and sometimes I miss those days. I actually keep a booklist of all the books I want to read and where I can check it out. The ones I can't borrow end up on my Amazon wishlist and eventually end up in my library. Where most people on the Community keep immaculate records of their savings, I keep immaculate records of my reading habits and lists. I even have a tally of how much I save borrowing books rather than buying them each year. Hopefully, I will get as good one day with keeping track of all the money I save using Ibotta.

0 Likes