cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ibotta app change to Free After Offer banner

Dean

I just noticed that that the Free After Offer and BOGO banners on product images has changed for some items. Red banners placed higher so that they don’t cover the product. Much easier to spot than the gray banners.

57EA3D65-E426-4305-BADD-C855885AF6E8.png

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

8 Replies

Re: Ibotta app change to Free After Offer banner

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Dean  Totally agree! @LaraL Please thank your app team!

Lollykins
Skilled Saver

Yes!  I like it. 👍 

MeLMeL11
Skilled Saver

This is a nice update! It totally stands out more....I can't tell you how many times I didnt notice the free offer at first glance because it blended in with the product. 😆

What-Shot
Super Saver

Yes, I noticed they started rolling it out a couple of days ago...

Of course we need to thank the design team for this upgrade....but I do feel a bit of pleasure [BRAG ALERT] as I recall I submitted this as an "App Idea" back in January: 

Yay! 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@What-Shot  Thank you for suggesting this!

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Am I the only one who doesn't even look at this?

I can't bring myself to look at something that promises 'All FREE offers, all in one place' where most of them are BOGOF..  50% off is worse than almost all deals I do.

I may be in the minority here, but I would prefer they did not even include the BOGOFs, even if that meant we only had 3 or 4 things.  FREE should be FREE, or perhaps a few cents or something due to price variances.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

What-Shot
Super Saver

@Rickibotta: Perhaps you misread the post? This is referring to the labels posted on each individual offer. The label is now RED instead of camouflage.

Screenshot_20210827-084822_Ibotta.jpg

I totally agree with you about the FAO  category/page.

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@What-Shot 

So, it is all Dean's fault.......lol

His picture was of the Freebies page.

So my post still stands in:re the Freebies page..........AND  this is an awesome change 

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"