cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ibotta featured on Today Show

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

Did anyone see Ibotta featured this morning on Today Top Tips to Save on Food Bill segment?

8 Replies

Re: Ibotta featured on Today Show

Saipan
Deal Expert

@Be-Bop-A-Lula

I didn't. I rarely ever watch the morning talk shows.

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

@Saipan I like the background noise in the morning. This segment caught my attention when they spelled out Ibotta.

Marethundsabre
Skilled Saver

I didn't see this show but I wouldn't have anyway because I don't have cable or satellite. It seems that Ibotta is really advertising more than they used to. Lately, I have seen Ibotta Advertisements on the internet, at the store and on game commercials. I was even visiting my parents a few months ago and I saw a TV commercial for Ibotta. Sadly, my parents weren't interested at all in joining even though I showed them my app and what was offered as well as how much they can save. My mom likes Fetch but she thinks Ibotta is too time consuming. I am still working on her so maybe she will join one day. Anyone else see any other Ibotta Advertisements lately?

cheryl_123
Skilled Saver

I just watched an Ibotta video on Shopkick this morning! The ad was promoting the free products to be had under the current Big Game program of you sign up.

Leah1
Rewards Guide

I feel like I'm seeing them everywhere, but just figured it's because I'm more aware of it. I'm definitely seeing "The Big Game" ad all over social media.

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Be-Bop-A-Lula 

I removed my original reply. I would not want anyone to perceive It is my intentions to project my political opinion onto anyone else in the community or watching a specific news network. 

OBSHOP_0-1643217655789.jpeg

Seasons change, gray skies will turn blue.

Dean
Deal Expert

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@OBSHOP let's try to avoid mentioning political things like fake news and opinions of certain networks. I'm worried it could lead to some unfriendly interactions.