cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ibotta television commercial

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

While watching television on the Peacock network I just saw an Ibotta commercial.  I have also seen commercials while playing Words with friends. 

"There's cash in everything"

Has anyone else seem Ibotta advertising?

Every journey starts with the first step
11 Replies

Re: Ibotta television commercial

Marethundsabre
Skilled Saver

I don't have television service but I have seen Ibotta on Facebook on occasion. I have seen advertising for Ibotta on the internet and play store too. That's how I found about it. I was looking for coupons and Ibotta showed up. I don't see much advertising for Ibotta so I try to tell others about it in the hopes they will check it out and sign up. I think so many are missing out on the savings they can earn.

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Marethundsabre 

Word of mouth is the oldest form of advertising.  A few hours ago while in Autozone the clerk was very curious how I got the gift card.  

I explained to him and showed him the app and by the time it was over all the clerks in the store wanted my to send them my referral code. Before I departed one completed signing up.

Merry
Rewards Guide

I have seen the commercial once.  I was surprised.  It was the only one I have ever seem about Ibotta. 

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

I have seen an Ibotta commercial TWICE on Shopkicks, both for the Back to School promotion.  The funny thing, it was a good month or more after the Back to School promotion ended.

I have seen general Ibotta commercials on TV, but nothing about the Free Thanksgiving deal....  yet. 

I do remember seeing a story on the Today program last year when Ibotta did the Thanksgiving promotion.  Unfortunately, it was several weeks after it had started and some of the items were already gone at Walmart.

MelissaR
Skilled Saver

I've been seeing them in my Harry Potter Puzzle & Spells game.  Today it was the Thanksgiving offer, but yesterday it was the back to School promo.  Sometimes it's an add with current offers rotating.

Over the summer I was seeing an ad on (I think it was) Paramount and I'd laugh bc the commercial would say something about users saving $200 average a year.  And I'm like not me, that's more like my month!

Janet1964
Super Saver

I saw the thanksgiving meal advertised last night for Ibotta on Fubo TV`.

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Janet1964 

Ibotta is branching out. 

0 Likes

Kmkdenali
Deal Sharer

I’ve recently seen an ad for IBOTTA while playing one of my games. I was so happy!  Moreover, Ive seen many, many of the YouTubers I follow really talking up IBOTTA and the newest Thanksgiving offers. In fact, YouTube is actually how I became active on IBOTTA. OneCuteCouponer (OCC Gang!) put out a video on how to use IBOTTA during the 2021 Back To School event. I actually signed up for IBOTTA back in 2019 but couldn’t figure it out until she walked me through it this past August. I think maybe the IBOTTA format or something has changed, because it’s very easy to work with and understand now. YouTube is like word of mouth, right?

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

I liked last month’s Adam’s Family 2 Ibotta commercial.

B0F508B1-6927-4B72-8E60-BAF05A831D29.png7B7BDB1F-3FC2-4CD7-B278-F7589F4DB7B8.png