cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Ideas for Board Changes in 2022

FelskyNY
Deal Master

I like the Hauls picks because sometimes I'll be in a store and see a product that I saw in a pic and it reminds me to pick it up and scan it.  I guess I'm more of a visual shopper.  I like seeing the pic rather than reading the words. Whether it's called a Haul or a Deal doesn't really impact me either way, as I do both.

SaverGirl67

@LaraL   Thanks for adding the multi-store. My last suggestion for this would be to add CVS and Walgreens stores.

Their deals are often complicated but they each have dedicated users that love them and will usually take the time to help others navigate the many hoops they make you jump through. 

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

So like, CVS/Walgreens or each their own?

0 Likes

SaverGirl67

I would separate them

0 Likes

Saipan
Super Saver

I only ever really use the folder and subfolders when I start a new thread/conversation, which is not often. I just demo-ed starting a new post from scratch, and all of the folders, sub or not, populate.

I generally use the search bar more than anything for referencing a previous post.

Dean

@OBSHOP 

My internet went down right in the middle of my reply. Ibotta has a YouTube channel. Now if we could just get some instructional videos.

https://www.youtube.com/c/Ibotta/videos

Posting tip: Add viewable photos using the toolbar's camera option.
0 Likes

Saipan
Super Saver

For consideration, I see posts still ending up in wrong areas. Let's say a user has a Walmart purchase that has an issue. 

Chances are the post lands in Walmart, and not General Support. 

Screenshot_20211229-130659.jpg

Might need separate folders:

1. Walmart Issues or Help or Support

2. Walmart Deals

Users are more apt to post an issue than look for a solution to it on their own. Just need the right combination of folder/subfolders headings. 

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

That's a good point. If we're going to get that divided out then I think we should scrap the Stores idea.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@LaraL 

Don't throw the baby out with the bath water.   There is a HELP folder.   They can use that.   If someone posts a problem in with the store, that is no different than the fact that they could post a problem in the DEALS FORUM folder.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Saipan
Super Saver

These are all the "boards" to initiate a new thread:

Screenshot_20211229-132623.jpg

Screenshot_20211229-132412.jpg

0 Likes