Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Ideas for Board Changes in 2022

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@LaraL 

It would mean everybody can go to one place to see what they want to see:

• Community feed would show everything, including all the help threads
  • Clicking on DEALS would then show everything other than help, new to ibotta, and breta testing

So for those who want to see everything.  No change.

But for those who are overwhelmed by all the help posts, instead of using community feed, they can at least go to one place, instead of two for most things.   Then they could selectively click on HELP, BETA TESTING, and LEARN IBOTTA once a day or evren less if they are so inclined.  The BETA TESTING and LEARN IBOTTA do not have much activity anyway.

We also need to have a way to 'vote ' for things when you say 'if you guys think this or that'.  Maybe you create a thread that people can vote YES or NO, or if you feel people want it to be secret, you could havfe them message you.  And do you leave it up for a vote for one week, or how long? 

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

I can create an offsite poll if needed. For now I'm just testing out different ideas to see how it affects the navigation.

Pretty sure that people will still primarily use the home page Community Activity instead of the Deals activity.

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

Some users will not read or search previous post to find information that is relevant to their issues and start a whole new thread.  When the general topic is I can't withdraw my funds; My account is locked; I did receive credit for my referral.  Can these phases be flagged to trigger an automatic response to posts or solutions addressing said issues? 

Every journey starts with the first step
0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@OBSHOP hmm, not sure. There are content filters but they will censor certain words, I'm not seeing a feature that would flag a post for approval based on content of title or text, if that's what you're suggesting.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

FWIW, I have added a junk 'test' conversation/thread to each of the four  OFF TOPIC subfolders we have acccess to - (RECIPES,  DISCUSS PRODUCTS, TIPS & TRICKS, AND MISCELLANEOUS)  

And  I have confirmed that they all show up in the DEALS feed.  I figured they would, but it is always necessary to test such things anyway.  I have asked Lara to create a unk thread in FROM IBOTTA to verify the same.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Dean

@Rickibotta 

Now it looks lore cluttered than before. 

Posting tip: Add viewable photos using the toolbar's camera option.

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

I do think the navigation is more confusing now. Off Topic makes more sense as its own main folder.

This does resolve having one activity feed to monitor but I don't think people will know to use that one instead of the home page.

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

I do think it's worth keeping the Stores category and see how that plays out. I'll give it a week or two and we can see if it works to everyones benefit.

Dean

Just curious. What stores are the most used with Ibotta? Is Publix that big? I don't know since we don't have them around here?

Posting tip: Add viewable photos using the toolbar's camera option.
0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

I just threw a few up there based on suggestions. Figure we can tailor it based on activity. Publix is used quite a bit in the South and CA iirc.

0 Likes