cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Jiminy Christmas! Criminy!

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@RCKCreatEnt 

I also had given in and decided to  link Kroger on July 13, 2019,  and it was a big mess, and they ultimately forced everyone to submit receipts/  They had me start submitting receipts on August 23, 2019, and they never offered linking as an option for me.  Ibotta still lists Kroger as in-store only for me.

Can you please check your Kroger store options, because I am always telling people that Kroger is submit receipts only, and if there are some people who can link, I need to change what I tell people.

TIA

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

123Save
Deal Ambassador

@Rickibotta @RCKCreatEnt 

During my 21 months using Ibotta, I’ve never had the option to link to Kroger.

As for the recent receipt submission issues between Ibotta and Kroger in-store purchases, I can attest that there does seem to be an increase of problems.

While in the store on Thursday, I submitted my receipt and 6 offers for $6.60 were all verified. While pending in the app, it showed the pending amount being both $6.60 and only $6.00.

321B2EF7-52E5-4B4A-BFE3-983E919BE04F.jpeg

It took 3 hrs to process and in the end, I was only credited $6.00 for 5 offers. The “verified” sixth offer was for Big K Zero 12 pk for $0.60.

I submitted again, only for the  missed/skipped Big K Zero offer and 2 hrs later get the unreadable receipt/no offer found notification (first time ever btw). I created a trouble ticket; 24 hrs later a member of the Care Team apologizes for the issue and processed the receipt. By doing so, I’m credited $5.60- $0.60 for the offer and $5 for completing my WWB. My redeemed offer count for the M&B bonus also increased by 1.

@LaraL Ibotta supposedly knows all of the product names Kroger uses on their receipts. If the saver scans the barcode and it matches and our uploaded receipt pictures are clear, then why would the AI not do it’s job and process all of our initially verified offers?

TXbelle
Super Saver

@123Save 

My Friday Kroger receipt finally went through last evening correctly.  I did have both of the Big K offers accepted and all expected bonuses were credited.  I only have my Sprouts account linked and they almost always go through overnight and correct. I do prefer manually uploading receipts.  I guess it gives me a sense of control.

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@TXbelle I prefer manual scanning too, & for the same reason!  I'm STILL waiting for my Kroger receipts from last night AND Friday, I may be jumping on chili with Ibotta care tonight 

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@RCKCreatEnt are you still having issues with Kroger as of today?

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@LaraL a Kroger receipt from Saturday night came through last night, but the one I submitted Friday is, to my knowledge, still in pending status - this is the only significant problem receipt from Kroger I'm currently having with Ibotta, and fortunately they've been very few & far between

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@RCKCreatEnt someone is looking into your transaction currently, I think they might just get it resolved for you.

0 Likes

MeLMeL11
Skilled Saver

@RCKCreatEnt  yes, I have a Harris Teeter about 15mins away from work. I have never been in there however. I will have to check them out some time.

0 Likes